White Nile Rafting brings you the VIP Rafting or Kayaking trip which is an exclusive rafting trip organized to offer a level of personal service and distinction that only comes from a well-managed and operated business like ours.
This trip is a combination of Rafting, River-boarding and Tubing through 8 big rapids for a full-day grade 5 adventure, 4 big rapids for half-day grade 5 and a boat cruise at the source of the Nile after. However, the client is free to choose a trip of their choice from any of our Rafting and Kayaking Trips: Normal Rafting, Extreme Rafting, Tandem kayaking, Advanced Kayaking and Kayak School. The combination of our white water experience that sinks you into the rhythm and joy of life on the river and the source of the Nile boat cruise is the best way to experience the epic nature this country has to offer.
We are proud to have very special guides and safety-focused crew on the river that seamlessly blends enthusiasm with expertise as they share their knowledge and love for the river on your VIP trip. Whether you are a returning guest or planning to visit for the first time, our VIP trip will give you a lifetime experience of River Nile.
Our VIP trip holds great value for your money in offering a return transport between Entebbe, Kampala and Jinja. The source of the Nile boat cruise is optional and shall not be subject to refund if a client is not interested in taking it.
The trip includes:
- Covers up to 3 people, an extra person pays an extra $250
- Pick Up and Drop Off Entebbe, Kampala and Jinja
- Delicious big breakfast (buffet)
- Fresh pineapple and Biscuits on the river
- Drinking water on the river
- Rafting experience over 8 major rapids full day & Half day 4 rapids
- The most experienced and friendly river crew
- All the best and latest equipment
- Riverboarding, Tubing while rafting
- Extensive safety briefing and practice drills
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safety boat and safety kayakers with every trip
- Professional photographer
- Professional videographer (over 100 pictures)
- Delicious BBQ + a meal (buffet) with plenty of cold beers, sodas, and water at the end of the day.
- One night camping accommodation plus beddings
- Tea and coffee in the evening
- Village nature walk after the river experience
- Source Of The Nile Sunset Boat Cruise